This is what happened after a man got pricked while cleaning prawns….

This is not a pretty picture. This man was pricked while cleaning prawns. It happens to many of us. But this time, there was flesh-eating bacteria in the prawn. And it infected the finger so badly that this man nearly lost his entire arm. Thankfully, surgeons addressed the matter fast, amputated a section of his finger and saved the rest of his arm.

Lesson for us – never take our routine tasks for granted. Hygiene is of utmost importance. You never know what you can be infected with!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s